- Overview of options for increasing rents. (Annual/Banked, Bonds, Utility, Cap. Imp., O&M).
- Annual and Banked increases. How to calculate, what to do when you’ve increased too much, definition of null and void increases.
- Did you give the proper notice?
- How much notice does a landlord have to give?
- What form do I use
- Calculating Security Deposit Interest
- Charging for Rent Board Fee
This class is taught by Michelle Horneff-Cohen of Property Management Systems
Once you complete registration you will be sent the link to register for the webinar.
Fee: $30 for members; $50 for non-members
No refunds or credits will be given to registrants who cancel less than three business days before the class.