- Overview of options for increasing rents. (Annual/Banked, Bonds, Utility, Cap. Imp., O&M).
- Annual and Banked increases. How to calculate, what to do when you’ve increased too much, definition of null and void increases.
- Did you give the proper notice?
- How much notice does a landlord have to give?
- What form do I use
- Calculating Security Deposit Interest
- Charging for Rent Board Fee
This class is taught by Michelle Horneff-Cohen of Property Management Systems
Fee: $65 for members; $85 for non-members
No refunds or credits will be given to registrants who cancel less than three business days before the class.
Too register for this class, click "Register Myself or Register for Someone Else"