- The importance of effective communication.
- How to prepare a move-in packet.
- Rental and lease agreements.
- The basic components of a rental/lease agreement.
- Addenda to the rental/lease agreement.
- How to develop house rules, community policies and a resident handbook.
- The importance of keeping resident paperwork and files.
- Preparing for the move-in process.
- Rent collection procedures and handling of funds.
- Policies related to move-in and monthly payments.
- The basics of late fees.
- Non-sufficient funds and non-payment procedures.
- Rent increases and lease renewals.
- Lease renewal incentives.
This class is taught by Michelle Horneff-Cohen of Property Management Systems.
Once you complete registration you will be sent a separate link to register for the Zoom webinar system. Upon completion you will be sent the event access ID.
Fee: Members $25, Non-members $40 Credit Card payment required for non-members
For more information, contact Stephanie Alonzo at 415.255.2288 x113 or email@example.com