This class will be taught by Michelle Horneff-Cohen of Property Management Systems.
- What rights do tenants/management have
- -Ways to minimize “people” problems
- -Conflict management
- -Establish a feeling of collaboration with your tenants
- -Analyzing & effectively dealing with your tenants
- -Resolving common conflicts
- -Ending the tenancy of a problem tenant
Fee: $65 for SFAA members; $85 for non-members Credit Card payment required for non-members
All cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the class to receive a full refund.
For more information, contact Stephanie Alonzo at 415.255.2288 x13 or email@example.com.