SFAA Special Events
49ers Faithful: The 2014 SFAA Tradeshow
SFAA's 2014 Tradeshow — 49ers Faithful — is coming April 21, 2014, and sponsorships are now available.
Our annual tradeshow will cover all facets of the multifamily housing industry. Professionals who provide San Francisco’s property owners with top products and services will be on hand to help improve your effectiveness.
Mark your calendar now and plan to be at 49ers Faithful Monday, April 21, 4:00 - 7:30 p.m., at the Fort Mason Conference Center, Building A.
This event is FREE and open to the general public.
This year's show includes new levels of sponsorships to make your business shine while supporting the SFAA:
Joe Montana - $1,100 (limited opportunity)
Includes: company information listed on promotional flyers that reach our 3,000 members, corner table, promotional material/signage at event, company name listed on SF Apartment magazine cover, email blast to entire membership with company name listed, link on www.sfaa.org
Jerry Rice- $750
Includes: company information listed on promotional flyers that reach our 3,000 members, signage at event, link on www.sfaa.org
Michael Crabtree - $600
Includes: table, promotional material/signage at event
Contact Vanessa (email@example.com) for questions or to purchase your sponsorship package.
Download our poster here (pdf).
Relive Candlestick memories at the 49ers Faithful Tradeshow! See you there!
Classic Elegance to Modern Excellence:
The 2013 SFAA Trophy Awards
Congratulations to the 2013 SFAA Trophy Awards winners:
Click here to see a photo gallery commemorating the 2013 SFAA Trophy Awards.
- Resident Services Professional of the Year: Sarah Marie Lorentz, Parkmerced
- Customer Service Professional of the Year (door person): Lalita Khanal, Trinity Management Services
- Groundskeeper of the Year: Cindy Qu Na Chen, Trinity Management Services
- Leasing Agent of the Year: Eric Baird ReLISTO /Nichole Fioretti - in house, Parkmerced
- Best New Development: Trinity Place Phase 2, Trinity Management Services
- Resident Manager of the Year: Floren J. Lopez, Parkmerced
- Repositioned Property of the Year: The Pinnacle at Nob Hill : FRG MV Pine LLC
- Independent Owner of the Year 1-26 Units: Jackie Tom
- Independent Owner of the Year 26-100 Units: Ryan Steele
- Independent Owner of the Year 100+ Units: Danny Scher
- Assistant Manager of the Year: Kris Bakr, Parkmerced
- General Manager of the Year: Tina Di Rienzo AMC, LLC, The Pinnacle at Nob Hill
- Admin. Professional of the Year: Peter Georgakas, West Coast Property Management
- Maintenance Manager of the Year: Lee Arangcon, Trinity Management Services
- Industry Partner of the Year: Law offices of Saul Ferster
- Property Manager of the Year 1-500 Units: Marianne Wong, West Coast Property Management
- Property Manager of the Year 500+ Units: John Fedele, Real Management Company
- Property Management Co. of the Year 1-500 Units: Everest Mwamba Investments, Inc.
- Property Management Co. of the Year 500+ Units: Trinity Management Services
- President's Award: Bart Murphy
The Trophy Awards honor the firms, employees and properties that lead San Francisco's Rental Housing Community.
Thanks to everyone who participated in this year's celebration, especially our sponsors!